"Who would sell weed to an eyeball? How does he roll joints without hands? How does he have an eyelid built into himself? Do you think he bathes in vizine? So many questions. So few answers."
"МИШКА’s universe is open and inclusive. МИШКА celebrates the strangeness of the world and bucks the exclusionary measures that have plagued anything labeled as "cool." Anybody who has a passion for the unusual, divergent and strange can find a connection to МИШКА and its culture. МИШКА is Engineered to Destroy everything boring and the mundane. Join the movement and reject normalcy. And as always, Death Adders... Keep Watch!"
- High rise 6-panel construction
- Stoney Baloney embroidery on front
- Tonal eyelet stitching
- Contrast visor with green bottom
- Woven Mishka flag label on 7 eye snapback plastic closure
- Interior includes plain taping and a moisture-absorbing sweatband
- 100% cotton twill